Mobile Marketing: Relevance Raises Response
Mobile Marketing Success stories
Mobile marketing success stories seem hard to come by. Maybe you’re looking in all the wrong places. To learn a treasure trove of mobile marketing success stories, watch this 55-minute webinar presented by Bob Bentz, president of mobile-first digital agency PURPLEGATOR, and author of RELEVANCE RAISES RESPONSE: HOW TO ENGAGE AND ACQUIRE WITH MOBILE MARKETING. The presentation was sponsored by Convirza.
Bentz takes you through his book which is used as a textbook at several universities including the University of Denver and West Virginia University. As an adjunct at the University of Denver, Bentz teaches the graduate-level course in mobile marketing in the Communication department. At WVU, Bentz’s alma mater, the book is used as a textbook in the IMC (Integrated Marketing Communications) department.
The presentation goes along with the nine chapters of RELEVANCE RAISES RESPONSE, including:
- Introduction to Mobile | The mobile phone is our lifeline. It is our gateway to the world. It is our digital DNA.
- Advantages of Mobile | Mobile is the closest a brand can get to its customer.
- Mobile-Optimized Websites | Traffic moved from desktop to mobile, and marketers must ensure that the UX of mobile and tablet is as convincing as the desktop experience.
- Text Message Marketing | SMS text message marketing is the workhorse of mobile marketing.
- Social Media | Every social media network is different. A business needs to select the proper image and social media strategy for each of its networks.
- Mobile Advertising | There has never been an advertising medium like mobile that enables a brand to effectively target the right customers, in the right place, at the right moment.
- Mobile Apps | A walking billboard that’s in the pocket of your customer 24 hours a day.
- Mobile Commerce | Retail businesses have multiple touchpoints with their customers on the path to purchase.
- The Future of Mobile | Relevance raises response.
The mobile marketing presentation illuminates this vast subject with useful statistics about mobile marketing. You’ll also learn tips that you can use immediately to maximize the benefit of your mobile marketing program. In addition, the presentation provides informative and entertaining videos from some of the best mobile marketing success stories of campaigns from the past decade, including businesses such as:
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Citi Trends
There’s also a special appearance by the very lovable Minions.