INCREASE EFFICIENCY. ENGAGE MORE CUSTOMERS.
When it comes to mobile and digital marketing, businesses love to measure impressions, likes, comments, and shares. These are certainly some of the KPI’s that a business should be interested in. Tap throughs are nice too.
But, filling out a form on a mobile phone is kind of a pain. Therefore, the very best measurement is a tap to call. At this point, the customer is deciding to contact your business. So, it better be a good experience for them.
DYNAMIC DUO: DIGITAL AGENCY AND IVR SERVICE PROVIDER
Purplegator is likely the only digital marketing agency in the country with an in-house IVR (interactive voice response) company. In fact, the gator was born out of parent company Advanced Telecom Services—an IVR service provider since 1989.
WHAT IS IVR?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) uses pre-recorded voice prompts to interact with the caller. An IVR solution also will gather information via touch tones or voice from your customers. This makes your business more efficient and saves on live operator costs. Since capacity is not an issue, you’ll benefit by answering all of the calls from your mobile/digital campaign.
IVR SERVICE BUREAU SOLUTIONS
Here are just some of the IVR services offered by Purplegator and Advanced Telecom Services.
- Inbound IVR Call Processing
- Automated Credit Card Processing
- Toll Free and Area Code Numbers
- Tracking Numbers – to gauge calls directly from your mobile campaign
- Outbound IVR Call Processing
- Robocalls – mostly for political messages or appointment reminders
- Direct Mobile Voicemail – leaves a message on the customer’s phone without ever ringing it!
- HIPAA Compliant IVR Solutions – for healthcare companies
Want to learn more about our IVR services? You can visit The Advanced Telecom Services site here.
Have a project that needs IVR? IVR is just one of our most important differentiators of why you should want to work with Purplegator. Call us at 610-688-6000. You’ll reach a human during regular business hours.