DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS IN THE SWAMP
Mobile & Digital Marketing - Philadelphia
Available Jobs in King of Prussia - Philadelphia
JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Services Manager (Part-time)
JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Services Manager – Part Time
The Client Services Manager will provide various services for Purplegator, Advanced Telecom Services, and Advanced Federal. The position reports to the company President. The job requires varied duties so a Jack/Jill of all trades would be ideal.
WORK HOURS & LOCATION
The position will require five days per week in the King of Prussia, PA office. Remote work is available up to two days per week if mutually agreeable.
A successful candidate will be available five days per week for up to four hours per day.
Job duties for this position are varied across several departments. Candidate must be willing to embrace a variety of duties in the following departments:
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the offshore bookkeepers.
- Attend meetings 3-5 days per week at 9am with the offshore bookkeepers.
- Assist in providing necessary documentation to offshore bookkeepers.
- Handle company payroll.
- Perform accounts payable.
- Send wires to clients.
- Handle administration of bank accounts.
- Handle administration of merchant accounts.
- Reconciliation of advertising spend by customer.
- Preparation of commissions.
- Assist in researching and securing company financial needs such as investments, loans, and lines of credit.
- Attend annual meeting with company accountant.
- Primary human resources contact for all companies
- Keep employee attendance records.
- Manage company phone system.
- Manage employee healthcare.
- Manage unemployment insurance.
- Manage company 401k retirement plan.
- Submit quarterly state unemployment reports.
Marketing: (if interested)
- Primary lead for company B to B lead efforts via email marketing, website leads, and pay per click efforts.
- Supervision of company websites.
- Copywriting duties
Creative: (if interested)
- Coordinate reporting of client results
- Social media marketing assistant
- Participate in client performance optimization meetings.
- Backup duties for Creative Director so that you can step in when needed.
- Image optimization
In addition to working for the Purplegator company, the Client Services Manager will also have ongoing duties for telecom needs at Advanced Telecom Services.
- Administration of new and existing IVR programs, including new line activations, disconnects, scripting, and management of professional voice.
- Assist on all work as required by the VP-Engineering.
- Administration and activation duties of all international audiotext programs.
- Lead tester for all telecom products.
- Customer service lead for text message marketing customers
- Reporting duties as required
- Ability to handle multiple duties and deadlines
- Knowledge of all standard computer software programs, especially Excel and Google Charts
- Impeccable grammar and spelling with absolutely no typos
- Ability to research online and find solutions to problems where little instruction or background is provided
- Must be able to operate in an environment where privacy of information is a mandatory requirement.
- Knowledge of banking a plus
To apply, please contact:
Last updated: January 8, 2019
Available Jobs in Honolulu, Hawaii
*****ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – ADVERTISING AGENCY*****
Purplegator is a mobile-first digital agency enjoying a great year in which it is seeing a sales increase of +95% over last year! We need more good people to keep that momentum going by expanding our market with new sales and increasing sales from existing customers.
We are now interviewing to hire a new Account Executive to work with existing and new customers in Hawaii and the mainland. The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of media and advertising and have the ability to work remotely with little direct daily supervision.
Compensation is a salary plus commission plan.
Job Duties as a Sales Representative:
- Follow up on leads supplied by the marketing department
- Generate your own leads through networking, previous contacts, and participation in company B to B marketing
- Cold calling from targeted databases
- Manage existing and new accounts
Purplegator creates most of its sales leads through the following methods, although a successful candidate will need to generate his/her own leads as well:
- Email marketing
- Direct to Voicemail
- Video marketing
- Trade shows
- Social media marketing
- Internet marketing
- 31-year reputation of parent company
- Mobile and digital advertising
- Apps development
- SMS text message marketing
- Web development
- SEO and SEM
- Pay Per Click
- Social media marketing
- Inbound and outbound IVR
- Chat BOTS
To apply for the opportunity, please contact Bob Bentz of Purplegator. Phone interviews will be held in the coming weeks and personal interviews will be held in a few weeks in Honolulu.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oahu Preferred
- Marketing or Communications or Advertising or Sales: 2 years
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Last Updated: January 6, 2020
Available Marketing Internships in Philadelphia - King of Prussia
JOB DESCRIPTION – INTERNSHIP
Marketing Coordinator & Copywriter
The Marketing Coordinator is an Internship position that has the responsibility of B-to-B marketing strategies for the company, including: content marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing automation. The end goal of the efforts is the favorable positioning of the brand, improved SEO, and the generation of qualified leads for the sales team.
Purplegator is a mobile-first advertising agency located at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in suburban Philadelphia in King of Prussia. It provides all things mobile and digital and traditional advertising and specializes in government contracting.
The company is flexible on the days and times that the Marketing Coordinator will work. If applicable, it is anticipated that the Marketing Coordinator will work 10-15 hours per week during the school term and 30-40 hours per week in the summer and on time off from college, if desired. It is required that the Marketing Coordinator be at the office in King Of Prussia. Compensation is $8.50/hour.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Creative Director and company President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive copywriting and blogging for corporate websites including the company’s new text message marketing site and app.
- Write original content and garner placement of content from external publishers.
- Coordinate the company’s webinar presentations.
- Participate in link building and other company SEO efforts.
- Participate in social media marketing efforts.
- Create sales presentation templates.
- Create sales proposal templates.
- Participate in after-hours networking events.
- Provide backup duties for agency client mobile and digital advertising creation.
- Provide backup duties for copywriting for agency client advertising.
- Willingness and commitment to learn about the industry on your own time.
- Outstanding writing skills are the job’s most important requirement.
- The second most important skill is the ability to create engaging PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentations.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Basic html skills are a bonus.
- Knowledge of all social media.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
Education and Qualifications
- Preference is for a student studying in a marketing, creative writing, English, or communications-related field.
- It is preferable that the student lives in the Philadelphia area in the summer, although all students will be considered.
How to Apply
Send your resume, along with any writing samples or other work samples, to Bob Bentz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1150 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Updated January 5, 2020
Interested in a career with a mobile and digital agency?
Curious about what others have to say about working in The Swamp? Click here!