DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS IN THE SWAMP
Mobile & Digital Marketing - Philadelphia
Internship - Philadelphia
JOB DESCRIPTION – Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator is an Internship position that has the responsibility of B-to-B marketing strategies for the company, including: content marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing automation. The end goal of the efforts is the favorable positioning of the brand and the generation of qualified leads for the sales team.
Purplegator is a mobile-first digital agency located at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia. It provides all things mobile and digital and is a specialist in recruiting truck drivers and nurses.
The company is flexible on the days and times that the Marketing Coordinator will work. It is anticipated that the Marketing Coordinator will work 15 hours per week during the school term and 30 hours per week in the summer and on time off, if desired. It is required that the Marketing Coordinator be at the office in King Of Prussia. Compensation is $8/hour.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Creative Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary employee responsible for the overall B to B marketing efforts of the company.
- Supervise and coordinate the company’s content marketing strategy.
- Work with the software solution that will be responsible for the content marketing.
- Manage the look and content of all company websites.
- Write original content and garner placement of content from external publishers.
- Coordinate the company’s webinar presentations.
- Coordinate all company messaging strategies including email and outbound, automated calling.
- Participate in link building and other company SEO efforts.
- Coordinate trade show participation.
- Create sales presentation templates.
- Create sales proposal templates.
- Create and implement marketing strategy to businesses, libraries, and universities for the president’s mobile marketing book.
- Supervise and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- Participate in after-hours networking events.
- Make a presentation at weekly sales meetings and periodic participation in company All Hands meetings.
- Provide backup duties for agency client mobile and digital advertising creation.
- Provide backup duties for copywriting for agency client advertising.
- Willingness and commitment to learn about the industry on your own time.
- Outstanding writing skills are the job’s most important requirement.
- The second most important skill is the ability to create engaging PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentations.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Basic html skills are a bonus.
- Knowledge of all social media.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
Education and Qualifications
- Preference is for a student studying in a marketing or communications-related field.
- It is preferable that the student lives in the Philadelphia area in the summer, although all students will be considered.
How to Apply
Send your resume, along with any writing samples or other work samples, to Bob Bentz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purplegator 1150 First Avenue Suite 105 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Updated September 12, 2018