DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS IN THE SWAMP
Mobile & Digital Marketing - Philadelphia
Available Jobs in King of Prussia - Philadelphia
JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager will provide various services for Purplegator, Advanced Telecom Services, and Advanced Federal. The position reports to the company President. The job requires varied duties so a Jack/Jill of all trades would be ideal.
WORK HOURS & LOCATION
The position will require five days per week in the King of Prussia, PA office. No remote work is possible with this position, although exceptions can be made for rare personal reasons.
A successful candidate will be available five days per week for up to six hours per day. When our newest business begins generating revenue, there will be an opportunity to move to a full-time position. Candidates that require full-time immediately will be considered.
Job duties for this position are varied across several departments. Candidate must be willing to embrace a variety of duties in the following departments:
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the offshore bookkeepers.
- Attend meetings 3-5 days per week at 9am with the offshore bookkeepers.
- Assist in providing necessary documentation to offshore bookkeepers.
- Handle company payroll.
- Perform accounts payable.
- Send wires to clients.
- Handle administration of bank accounts.
- Handle administration of merchant accounts.
- Reconciliation of advertising spend
- Preparation of commissions.
- Assist in researching and securing company financial needs such as investments, loans, and lines of credit.
- Attend annual meeting with company accountant.
- Primary human resources contact for all companies
- Keep employee attendance records.
- Manage company phone system.
- Manage employee healthcare.
- Manage unemployment insurance.
- Submit quarterly state unemployment reports.
- Primary lead for company B to B lead efforts via email marketing, website leads, and pay per click efforts.
- Supervision of company websites.
- Copywriting duties
- Coordinate reporting of client results
- Social media marketing assistant
- Participate in client performance optimization meetings.
- Backup duties for Creative Director so that you can step in when needed.
- Image optimization
In addition to working for the Purplegator company, the Client Services Manager will also have ongoing duties for telecom needs at Advanced Telecom Services.
- Administration of new and existing IVR programs, including new line activations, disconnects, scripting, and management of professional voice.
- Assist on all work as required by the VP-Engineering.
- Administration and activation duties of all international audiotext programs.
- Lead tester for all telecom products.
- Customer service lead for text message marketing customers
- Reporting duties as required
- Engineer drag and drop IVR programs.
- Ability to handle multiple duties and deadlines
- Knowledge of all standard computer software programs, especially Excel and Google Charts
- Impeccable grammar and spelling with absolutely no typos
- Ability to research online and find solutions to problems where little instruction or background is provided
- Must be able to operate in an environment where privacy of information is a mandatory requirement.
- Knowledge of banking a plus
To apply, please contact:
How to Apply
Send your resume, along with any writing samples or other work samples, to Bob Bentz, at email@example.com.
Purplegator 1150 First Avenue Suite 105 King of Prussia, PA 19406