DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS IN THE SWAMP
Mobile & Digital Marketing - Philadelphia
Available Jobs in Honolulu, Hawaii
*****ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – ADVERTISING AGENCY*****
Purplegator is a mobile-first digital agency enjoying a great year in which it is seeing a sales increase of +95% over last year! We need more good people to keep that momentum going by expanding our market with new sales and increasing sales from existing customers.
We are now interviewing to hire a new Account Executive to work with existing and new customers in Hawaii and the mainland. The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of media and advertising and have the ability to work remotely with little direct daily supervision.
Compensation is a salary plus commission plan.
Job Duties as a Sales Representative:
- Follow up on leads supplied by the marketing department
- Generate your own leads through networking, previous contacts, and participation in company B to B marketing
- Cold calling from targeted databases
- Manage existing and new accounts
Purplegator creates most of its sales leads through the following methods, although a successful candidate will need to generate his/her own leads as well:
- Email marketing
- Direct to Voicemail
- Video marketing
- Trade shows
- Social media marketing
- Internet marketing
- 31-year reputation of parent company
- Mobile and digital advertising
- Apps development
- SMS text message marketing
- Web development
- SEO and SEM
- Pay Per Click
- Social media marketing
- Inbound and outbound IVR
- Chat BOTS
To apply for the opportunity, please contact Bob Bentz of Purplegator.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oahu Preferred
- Marketing or Communications or Advertising or Sales: 2 years
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Last Updated: August 25, 2020
Available Marketing Internships in Philadelphia - King of Prussia
JOB DESCRIPTION – INTERNSHIP
Marketing Coordinator & Copywriter
The Marketing Coordinator is an Internship position that has the responsibility of B-to-B marketing strategies for the company, including: content marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing automation. The end goal of the efforts is the favorable positioning of the brand, improved SEO, and the generation of qualified leads for the sales team.
Purplegator is a mobile-first advertising agency located at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in suburban Philadelphia in King of Prussia. It provides all things mobile and digital and traditional advertising and specializes in government contracting.
The company is flexible on the days and times that the Marketing Coordinator will work. If applicable, it is anticipated that the Marketing Coordinator will work 10-15 hours per week during the school term and up to 30 hours per week in the summer and on time off from college, if desired. It is required that the Marketing Coordinator be at the office in King Of Prussia. Compensation is hourly.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Creative Director and company President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive copywriting and blogging for corporate websites including the company’s new text message marketing site and app.
- Write original content and garner placement of content from external publishers.
- Coordinate the company’s webinar presentations.
- Participate in link building and other company SEO efforts.
- Participate in social media marketing efforts.
- Create sales presentation templates.
- Create sales proposal templates.
- Participate in after-hours networking events.
- Provide backup duties for agency client mobile and digital advertising creation.
- Provide backup duties for copywriting for agency client advertising.
- Willingness and commitment to learn about the industry on your own time.
- Outstanding writing skills are the job’s most important requirement.
- The second most important skill is the ability to create engaging PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentations.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- Basic html skills are a bonus.
- Knowledge of all social media.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
Education and Qualifications
- Preference is for a student studying in a marketing, creative writing, English, or communications-related field.
- It is preferable that the student lives in the Philadelphia area in the summer, although all students will be considered.
How to Apply
Send your resume, along with any writing samples or other work samples, to Bob Bentz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1150 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Updated August 25, 2020